Aims and Ethos
We aim to be the best inner-city Academy in the country.
We intend to break the link between context and achievement so that every child reaches their full potential.
When you visit Hinde House Academy you will see:
- An outstanding staff team who will do all it takes to ensure children are happy, safe, learning and achieving.
- Outstanding teaching delivered through an engaging, challenging and appropriate curriculum.
- A fully inclusive approach where all children are valued.
- A climate of mutual respect and positive relationships.
- The highest standards of behaviour and conduct.
- High aspirations and a ‘can do’ attitude and culture.
- Tolerance and understanding, a strong sense of community and cohesion.
- No excuses for underachievement and a climate where everyone is striving to achieve their personal best.
- An ambitious school committed to partnership, sharing best practice and continuous improvement.