Most Hinde House school uniform can be ordered through school. All uniform, except tops with logos, can be bought at any supermarket and many high street shops.
All students from Foundation Stage 1 (nursery) upwards are expected to wear school uniform.
Unsuitable hair styles, and/or colours (as judged by the Executive Principal) are not acceptable. Hair colouring must be natural looking.
Our school uniform is:-
• Black shoes or plain black trainers (without logo or motif) - examples of acceptable styles can be found here
• Black tailored trousers or knee length skirt
• White shirt
• Hinde House tie
• Black V-neck jumper/cardigan with Hinde House logo or black hoody with Hinde House logo
• Optional black blazer
Primary Phase - see below
Secondary Phase - see below
Uniform items can be ordered direct from our supplier using their online ordering service - Logo Leisurewear Ltd
Click here for a handy guide to uniform sizes and measuring your child.
Click here for a printable order form.
Parents are encouraged to order online where possible
The benefits are:
- Faster process, with immediate stock allocation for the order
- Parents can log in to see their order
- Parents can have a record of previous orders
- Parents can see when the order is packed and despatched
- Free delivery to school
Uniform can also be ordered through the school office.
All uniform, except jumpers/blazers with logos and PE shirts/hoodies with logos, can be bought from any retailer.
Alternatively, some uniform items can also be ordered from the Tesco uniform embroidery service: My Clothing Ltd
Our PE kit consists of navy & sky sports polo shirt with logo, black shorts/jogging bottoms and trainers (a change of footwear is required for use in PE, i.e. not the same trainers they are wearing to school). Optional, is a navy & sky hoody* with logo.
You can purchase PE kit with the Hinde House logo from school. Plain black shorts/jogging bottoms/leggings can be bought from any retailer.
In cold weather, a plain black base layer can be worn underneath the PE polo shirt. The optional navy & sky hoody* or a plain black hoody/sweatshirt may also be worn.
*Please note that the optional PE hoody is for PE lessons and